Money Movement services
Help your business run more efficiently now, so you can succeed today, tomorrow and for many years to come. With electronic transactions like Automated Clearing House (ACH) or wire transfers, you can save time, reduce expenses, and improve account security. Move funds quickly so you can maximize cash flow management, and keep your business moving in the right direction.
- Reduce the expense and hassle of writing paper checks by sending payments electronically
- Create and store payment information in templates within Business Online Banking
- Schedule one-time or reoccurring payments to individuals or businesses
- Great tool for sending direct deposit payroll, employee bonuses, employee reimbursements, commissions, disbursements, rent, pay vendors, etc.
ACH Collections and Online Wire Transfer
- Great tool for collecting membership dues, fees1, rent, charitable contributions, etc.
ACH File Upload
- Save time by uploading National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) formatted files created from your accounting or payroll software
- Submit ACH Debit and Credit transactions with proper authorization
- Schedule one-time or repeating payments to individuals or businesses
- Files are verified to ensure they comply with NACHA standards
1Fees apply for Treasury Management services.
Fraud Prevention Services
Business is built on good relationships. With Peoples Bank as your financial partner, you can feel safe and secure knowing we are always working to help protect your business from fraud and scammers. We offer services that help weed out any invalid transactions and enhance overall security, so you can have peace of mind knowing your finances are protected by Peoples.
Check Positive Pay
When a check is issued an "issue file" is created, or information such as check issue date, check number, and dollar amount are manually entered into Business Online Banking. When checks come in, they’re matched with the issue file. Checks that do not match are considered "exceptions" and the account holder must decide whether to pay or return the items.
Check Positive Pay with Payee Matching
As checks hit your account, we will also validate the payee name1 as part of the issue file. Checks that do not match the issue file are considered "exceptions" and the account holder must decide whether to pay or return the items.
Remote Deposit helps you access your funds faster. Simply scan the check you wish to deposit and watch the funds electronically enter your account. Call or stop by your local Banking Center for more information.
ACH Positive Pay
Take control of your business finances and limit the ACH transactions debited from your accounts with ACH Positive Pay. Presented transactions that don’t meet your rules will be considered “exceptions” and questioned about payment. Rules can be created with the following criteria:
- Originating Company ID
- ACH SEC (standard entry class) code
- Dollar Amount
ACH Debit Block
All checks presented to your account will be listed as "exceptions" to review and decide whether to pay or return.
This service allows you to block all ACH debit transactions from posting to your accounts. Every incoming ACH debit transaction will be returned to the originator.
1Payee name must be typed on check to use this service. Handwritten checks are not accepted with this service.
Fees apply for Treasury Management services.
When payment services are running smoothly, your business runs more efficiently. Merchant Services through Peoples Bank allow your customers to pay with Visa® or MasterCard® debit and credit cards. Please contact your local Banking Center for more information.
An automated Sweep Account can help maximize earnings or reduce loan interest expenses by transferring excess balances to an interest-bearing account or using them to pay down a line of credit each night. Funds are then transferred back to the checking account the following day. Call or stop by your local Banking Center for more information.
1 Fees apply for Treasury Management services.
TREASURY MANAGEMENT TEAM